The call for abstracts is an important step towards shaping our agenda. We are always interested to hear from individuals who want to share their latest research results or their experiences in and knowledge on alumni engagement. The call for abstracts are closed. Authors of selected abstract will get 20% discount for conference registration fee.
- February 8th, 2019 - submission deadline for abstracts and proposals;
- February 24th, 2019 - notification of acceptance to successful authors;
- March 1st, 2019 - early bid deadline;
- April 30th, 2019 - full paper submission deadline (optional for practitioners);
- May 16th-17th, 2019 - conference.
FULL PAPERS GUIDELINES
- Introduction and aim: Introduction to the study, its objectives and hypotheses/problem;
- Research methodology: Methods used and/or approach taken, participants, instruments and procedures;
- Results and implications: Results and/or arguments summarised;
- Conclusion: Main outcomes of the study and future implications for research and/or practice.
- Background and objectives: background and/or context for the main problem/issue/situation addressed and the aims of the initiative/ program/strategy;
- Process: stakeholders and participants, strategies/methods used and/or approach taken and actions/activities undertaken;
- Outcomes and impact: concrete outcomes/deliverables, direct and indirect benefits or disadvantages on stakeholders and participants, statistics or examples of short/long-term impacts;
- Conclusion: Lessons learned, future implications for practice and/or research and links for further information (if applicable).
- Alumni events/meetings;
- Alumni programme evaluation/impact;
- Career development/management (students/alumni/professionals);
- Fundraising and/or alumni benefits;
- International Alumni;
- Internal/External communications (approaches/social media/platforms);
- Internal/External engagement;
- Knowledge about Alumni/segmentation;
- National Alumni Relations Culture/Developing stage;
- Professionals collaboration or partnerships;
- Professionals development (needs, interventions like self-presentation or leadership skills);
- Strategic and/or general frameworks/approaches;
The overview below gives you some guidance on the type of proposals and topics that are welcomed at the conference. Only proposals that are submitted through the online portal (see links below) will be considered. Submitted proposals will be reviewed by an international scientific and practitioners committee.
|Present your practitioner results / experiences at the conference. In addition, if you wish to submit an article, you are welcome to do so. Accepted articles will be published in the conference proceedings.
||Present your scientific research results at the conference. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.